Some of H2O's pump services include
- Water well pump installation and/or retrieval
- Water analysis
- Water treatment
- Well testing
- Well repair services
- Waste water and effluent systems
- Video Well Inspection
- 24 hour on call emergency service for all H2O customers
H2O's Pump Department is experienced in the following areas
- H2O is presently equipped with five late model air rotary drilling machines. We take pride in the fact that our equipment is equipped and tooled with the latest drilling technology.
- Casing hammers allow our drilling machines to successfully complete wells in unconsolidated and inner-bed formations, which are common geological formations in our region.
- H2O is also fully equipped to install and develop Sand Screens. Screen technology can substantially increase the efficiency of well production.
- H2O is capable and experienced to drill wells for Residential, Irrigation, Commercial, Industrial, and Municipal needs.
- H2O's exceptional experience and expertise also allow us to succesfully drill elevator shafts and ground water monitoring wells.
This page created by Jake Richardson
Copyright 2005 H2O Well Service This page last updated 05.07.06
1-800-772-4901 582 W. Hayden Avenue, Hayden Lake, Idaho 83835